Consultant Neonatologist & Professor of Perinatal Health
NHS & Bournemouth University
Consultant Neonatologist & Prof. of Perinatal Health. Clinical leader reimagining healthcare with a focus on system wide transformation, continuous Quality Improvement and Patient Centred Care. NHS Fast Track Executive Programme 2014-15.
Experience of clinical management and leadership at hospital, regional and national level including strategic change, system redesign, large scale quality improvement and development of national guidance and multi stakeholder collaboration.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Vision & Compassion. Ability to inspire individuals and teams.
- Committed to Collaboration “Collaboration is the most critical innovation for the NHS today”
- Resilient and determined problem solver.
- Effective and supportive team leader – committed to developing and empowering talent.
- Well regarded mentor and clinical teacher.
- Influential clinical leader; Senate member for neonatal care on national neonatal CRG. International Special Interest Group for NEC; Faculty, Patient Safety Collaborative, Wessex AHSN.
- About 50 international scientific presentations and publications,
- Reviewer for multiple international peer reviewed journals, Oxford University Press and NIHR.