Following its recent acquisition by Consort Medical, Aesica Pharmaceuticals, the global pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisation (CDMO), is pleased to announce the launch of its new brand identity. This reflects the new alignment and consolidation of the full Consort Medical group.
The combination of Aesica and Bespak enables Consort Medical to provide customers with a single source for drug and device development, formulation, manufacturing and packaging. The group’s unrivalled global offering comprises advanced delivery technologies, formulation development and manufacturing solutions for drugs.
Aesica provides API and finished dose formulation development and manufacturing services. Bespak is a global market leader in the development and manufacture of drug delivery devices.
The new logo and branding will be adopted across all Consort Medical businesses, creating a consistent identity for all group companies. The official launch to the market was planned for 13 October to coincide with CPhI 2015.
The core vision focuses on delivery of early stage development to full scale manufacturing services that help customers to streamline complex supply chains and, in doing so, accelerates the route of drugs to market, reducing cost and complexity for the group’s partners.
The new logo has been inspired by the ‘joining together’ of the companies – with the three-cornered vertex designed to represent a dynamic company that is at the leading edge of innovation.
- Aesica is a leading provider of finished dose and active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) development and manufacturing services to pharmaceutical partners
- Aesica is a division of Consort Medical plc, a public company quoted on the premium list of the London Stock Exchange
- Consort Medical plc is a leading, global, single-source drug and delivery device CDMO through its two operating subsidiaries Bespak and Aesica
- Consort Medical is at the leading edge of innovation and is committed to investing in patient, clinician and customer driven innovation to create new treatments, new markets and new opportunities
- the Consort medical Group has facilities in King’s Lynn, Cambridge, Nelson, Milton Keynes, Cramlington, Nottingham, Queenborough and Hemel Hempstead in the UK, in Monheim and Zwickau, Germany, and in Pianezza, Italy.